Intel LGA 2066 CEB motherboard with quad-GPU support, DDR4 4200MHz, Dual Intel® 10G LANs, M.2, U.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2 connectors, and ASUS Control Center
- Dual onboard Intel® 10G LAN (X550-AT2) ports: Increased data throughput and improved efficiency, ideal for transferring uncompressed 4K video and backing up large files.
- Quad-GPU graphics power: Fits up to four dual-slot graphics cards and supports 4-way NVIDIA® SLI™ or AMD CrossFireX™ GPU configurations.
- 5-Way Optimization: One-click, system-wide tuning, delivers optimized overclocking and intelligent cooling for a diverse range of workloads.
- Industry-leading cooling options: Comprehensive controls for fans and water pumps, via Fan Xpert 4 software or the acclaimed ASUS UEFI.
- Ultra-efficient VRM heatsink: Metal-fin-array design maximizes surface area for heat dissipation to enable unthrottled performance.
- ASUS Control Center: A software utility that provides convenient, secure and cost-saving centralized IT management for small – and medium-sized businesses.
- Ultra-fast storage: Up to 32Gbps dual M.2, U.2, plus up to 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 2 with Type-A and Type-C ports onboard and a front-panel connector.